|Monthly Cost||§350 Income|
|Park Effect||90 Penalty over 30 tiles|
|Landmark Effect||25 over 9 tiles|
|Mayor Rating Effect||7 Penalty over 440 tiles|
|CAP Relief provided||100,000 I-M Jobs|
|Power Consumed||335 MWh/Month|
|Water Consumed||250 m3/Month|
|Air Pollution||4 over 4 tiles|
|Water Pollution||5 over 5 tiles|
|Garbage Pollution||20 over 0 tiles|
|Radiation Pollution||1 over 2 tiles|
|Police Corruption Effect||30 over 64 tiles|
|UDI Vehicles Unlocked||Army Truck |
The Army Base is a Business Deal building in SimCity 4.
It has a moderate localised penalty to most desirable properties, however it can be a small tourist attraction and is a much better option that most of the other Business Deals.
As with all Business Deals, demolishing the building is an incredibly expensive action.
- Population in excess of 2,000 Sims
- Available Cash less than §30,000
- Available Cash now less than the formula 0.4 x Funds 36 Months Ago
- Monthly Income less than Monthly Expenses
- Hearse Mission: Simlent Orange