Haljackey is a Canadian member who has been active since December 2005, and is a core follower of the NAM and RHW developments. He is widely known in the community for various contributions and meaningful posts, as well as helping new members.
Some facts about Haljackey are found below:
- He is a member of the Simtropolis Help Squad (SHS).
- He is an associate member of the NAM Team.
- Simtropolis Member of the Month (MOTM) and Trixie winner. Interview.
- His award-winning City Journal/Mayor's Diary, The Greater Terran Region (GTR for short).
- He is particularly well known for his series of tutorials; many about the Rural Highway Mod, one of which introduced the popular Multi-RHW concept. Haljackey continues to make tutorials/guides to this day .
- Bringing the highway/interchange showcase to a popular level by starting the "Show Us Your Interchanges!" thread and posting many of his custom interchanges there.
- His videos on Youtube are quite popular because he showcases his cities from a unique "U-Drive-It" (UDI) perspective. Most videos are also embedded in the GTR.
- "Haljackey's SC4 Archives" is a place where Haljackey showcases older, sometimes obselete work from the NAM Team, as well as many of his old, nostalgic creations.
See also User:Haljackey