|Monthly Cost||§450 Income|
|Park Effect||100 Penalty over 48 tiles|
|Landmark Effect||50 Penalty over 22 tiles|
|Mayor Rating Effect||5 Penalty over 440 tiles|
|Air Pollution||9 over 6 tiles|
|Water Pollution||10 over 7 tiles|
|Garbage Pollution||50 over 0 tiles|
The Missile Range is a Business Deal building in SimCity 4.
Of all of the Business Deals, it is probably the most attractive, with surprisingly few negative effects, the highest Income of all business deals and is available very small cities. However, missiles still need to land again and can damage buildings or start fires in your city.
As with all Business Deals, demolishing the building is an incredibly expensive action.
- Population in excess of 500 Sims
- Available Cash less than §5,000
- Available Cash now less than five sixths of the Funds 6 Months Ago
- Monthly Income less than Monthly Expenses
- Tank Mission: New Missile Testing